Sons of Confederate Veterans
P.O. Box 14193
Roanoke, VA 24038-4193
Meetings are every month except December* and are on the 4th Monday of the month at 7 p.m. The doors are open at 6 p.m. for early arrivals. The meetings start with a buisness meeting followed by a break and then a guest speaker. Coffee and snacks are served. Wives and guest are welcome.
* The December's meeting is our Annual Christmas Banquet and Awards Dinner with guest speaker.
Woodman of The World
2306 Peters Creek Rd., N.W.
- From I-81:
- Take exit 43 on I-581 South. Go about 1 mile to the first exit (exit 2 S), Peters Creek Rd. (State Rt. 117). At the end of the off ramp, take a right on to Peters Creek Rd., (south) and travel for about 1 mile. Woodman of the World is on the right. Parking is available at the rear of the building.
From the South:
- Take 220 north to I-581 North. Follow the directions above to Peters Creek Rd.
- From the East:
- Take 460 West. Go to I-581 North and follow directions above or stay on 460 (Orange Ave./Melrose Ave.) and turn Right onto Peters Creek Rd. North. Go about 3/4 mile, Woodman of the World is on the left. Parking is availabe at the rear of the building.
- From the West (Salem):
- Take 460 East to Peters Creek Rd. Turn left on to Peters Creek Rd. Go about 3/4 mile, Woodman of the World is on the left. Parking is available at the rear of the building.